Slice of Life 2017
Good health is the starting point for everything else in your life. No matter what goals you set for yourself, you are more likely to achieve them if you have a healthy, strong body and mind. Recent research suggests working with a health professional and keeping track of your progress can help you succeed. That’s why in 2017 HealthTrust has enhanced our Slice of Life program to offer you more ways to track your health-related activities, and to provide a $50 reward for completing a Health Coaching Engagement. In 2017, you can earn more than ever before by participating in the Slice of Life program.
If you are a medically covered HealthTrust enrollee, retiree or covered spouse, take your 2017 Health Assessment by logging in to your HealthTrust secure online account and clicking the “Onlife Health” button. (Don’t have a secure online account? Create one now by clicking the orange “Secure Login” on our home page then clicking “New User” and following the prompts.)
Please note: Some Slice of Life programs may not be available to all enrollees. For program and eligibility details, log in to your secure HealthTrust account and click “Slice of Life” or call HealthTrust Enrollee Services at 800.527.5001.
- Complete the Health Assessment (HA) and earn $50.
- Earn 100 points toward more cash rewards if you complete the HA by 3/31/17; 50 points thereafter
- Confidential, voluntary
- 10 minutes to complete
- Gateway to the full Slice of Life program
- Receive a Personal Wellness Report, customized to your needs
- To take your HA, log in to your secure HealthTrust account here and clicking the Onlife Health button.
Biometric Health Screenings
- Earn $75 for completing a Biometric Health Screening (after you submit your completed 2017 HA)
- Earn 75 points toward more cash rewards
- Learn your essential health numbers
- Your choice: Have a screening at a HealthTrust screening event or with your own PCP a Biometric Health Screening form.
- Receive an updated Personal Wellness Report when results are uploaded automatically into your 2017 HA
- Start earning points toward cash rewards after you submit a completed 2017 HA
- Collect 250 points every 3 months to receive $50 (up to $200/year)
- Every 250 points earned each quarter of the year equals one entry into a drawing for one of five $1,000 gift cards and 50 $100 gift certificates toward health/fitness products available online
- 100 points for connecting your mobile fitness device or app to your online account
- 100 points for screenings, check-ups (up to 200 points/year)
- Self-directed online course completion 50 points/quarter up to 200 points/year
- Up to 1300 points/year for using online activity trackers
- Up to 1300 points/year for tracking activity with a connected fitness device
- 50 points/year for bi-yearly preventive dental visits (25 points/visit up to 2 visits/year)
- Up to 200 points/year for completing a Health Coaching Engagement
- To learn more or to complete your HA and start earning points, log in to your secure account and click on the Onlife Health button.
Health Coaching Engagement
- Earn $50 (after completing HA)
- Earn up to 200 points/year (after completing HA)
- Receive support, resources, information for setting and achieving health goals
- Your choice - Work with a coach via secure online message or telephone
Health Awareness Program
- Up to $100 in reimbursement for medically covered enrollees, retirees and spouses toward the cost of qualifying health and fitness classes or the cost of a connected mobile fitness device purchased 1/1/17 or later and connected to your online account.
- Up to $200 for each covered dependent child under age 26 for qualifying health and safety classes.
- Take the class you want, where you want. We pay you back.
- Classes include first aid, fitness, nutrition, yoga, stress reduction, more.
- HA completion required.
- Click here for the Health Awareness Program Reimbursement Request Form 2017.
- Visit with a board-certified doctor 24/7, from anywhere you have a device with Internet access and two-way camera, no appointments necessary!
- Visit with in-network licensed psychologists and therapists by appointment
- Covered by all HealthTrust medical plans (except for Medicomp Three); cost to you is typically not more than your usual copay.
- Register and create your profile at www.livehealthonline.com today so you can access help as quickly as possible when you need it.
to for doctor-referred, cost-effective procedures.
- Shop by phone or online in less than 5 minutes.
- Shop same day as medical visit, as long as you shop before your services.
- Learn the truth about medical costs.
- See options for health services in your area.
- Confidential, voluntary
- Available to enrollees with HealthTrust medical coverage. (Individuals with Medicomp Three coverage are not eligible for SmartShopper.)
- To start shopping now, log in to your secure online account, and click the SmartShopper button.
- Future Moms:
reward and complimentary phone consultation
- Condition care support
- Complex care support
- 24/7 NurseLine (800.544.1901)
LifeResources - Employee Assistance Program
- Help for health-impacting life stressors not covered by traditional medical plans
- Complimentary behavioral health therapy (up to 6 sessions per issue)
- Complimentary 30-minute consultation with attorney
- Complimentary 60-minute phone consultation with financial planner
- 90+ online trainings
- 5,000+ online resources
- Savings Center — Save up to 25% on name-brand, everyday, and luxury items
- A LifeResources expert can provide on-site training
- To contact the LifeResources - Employee Assistance Program call 800.759.8122.